At Caggiano Orthodontics, our mission is to offer high-quality orthodontic care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our Parsippany, NJ orthodontist is looking forward to seeing you back in our office starting on June 1!
We can also offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through a FREE virtual consultation in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your happy, healthy smile is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to help you achieve your best smile with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our orthodontic office, you can look forward to the following:
- Patients must remain in your car and text us when you arrive for your appointment. We will come out & get you when we’re ready to see you. We have signage in the parking lot with specific instructions.
- We ask that all patients wear a face mask in the office.
- Increased sanitation & sterilization.
- Sneeze guards installed.
- Staff wearing face masks & gloves.
- Social distancing patients in the clinic.
Our Parsippany, NJ Orthodontist & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue creating beautiful smiles that can last a lifetime!
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to orthodontics, feel free to contact Caggiano Orthodontics.